Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Time Warp Has Begun

Welcome! See that fox in the picture above.....well, that's been me as I ignored those who were trying to pull me into the world of BLOGGING! I held them at bay for as long as I could, but the pressure was just too much and I folded! I did it.........I STARTED a BLOG!! For weeks on end, my dearest friends have been telling me how much FUN it is BLOG! I have been thinking............What do I have to say that anyone else would want to read? I am in the midst of a battle trying to simply my life and now I am adding something else? (I think I am going in the wrong direction - help!) Well, here goes! I am going to try my hand at this and join the "Blogging Beauties".

11 comments:

Nicky said...

Oooo. I get to be the first to comment? Or are you moderating? I'm excited to have a new blogging buddy. Love you. Smooch.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Yeah!!! Good job! Yeah!!!

Now....where is your second post? It's been 16 hours, come on!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey, wait a minute....you changed your post! Good for you! I LOVE it!

Jodi said...

Hi Jill!
Remember me from WRHE?

I'm so excited to get to know you better through your blogs. I had the same thoughts as I started blogging...When am I going to find time for this? Who will even find it interesting?

Since Sherry told me about being able to publish them as a scrapbook later on, blogging has taken on a whole new meaning to me.

Relax and have fun!

Luke R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah-Indiana said...

Nice blog, Mrs. J. Love the pic. Hope you have fun with it and I'll be sure come back and see what you'll write!
Love,
Hannah

Luke R. said...

I cannot belive You have a blog! Just get Austin to have one and the world will basically have a blog! :)

-Luke

Laurie and company said...

it's nice to know you are out there bloggin' with us!! can't wait to see what you have to say NEXT!
lots of love

LY

Jill and Crew said...

Your Blog is Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Your Kids

Jill and Crew said...

I love the title of your blog!!!!!
It is sooooooooo Cool!

Love,
Holly

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey Jill,

I can't send email, but I can post blog comments...it's my only form of communication because I dont get cell phone reception either. Any way, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about all of you and hope things are going well and that everyone is healthy.

We'll see you when we get back.

Hugs,
Sherry